Join The Team!
As a worldwide leader in high-quality chemical production, GAC Chemical Corporation is looking for individuals to join our result-oriented and collaborative culture.
This is a full-time position; benefits available, including 401(k); health, vision, dental, and life insurance; employee assistance program; paid vacation and holidays.
No prior latex plant operator experience is necessary; GAC will provide all required training.
Starting at $23.35 per hour.
- Operating all equipment, including pumps, dispersers, flow instruments, etc. to manufacture products in accordance with quality specifications.
- Handling raw materials and finished products in accordance with established safety rules.
- Transferring finished products and raw materials between various vessels within the plant, including computing and recording vessel levels.
- Maintaining daily logs and other records required.
FRONT LINE SUPERVISOR
The Frontline Supervisor is a member of the Production Management Team and reports to the Production Supervisor. The Production Management Team supervises approximately 40 production employees performing a broad range of plant activities including chemical manufacturing, warehousing, transloading and packaging.
The Frontline Supervisor facilitates the work of all frontline production employees and helps them maintain a safe working environment. The candidate coordinates logistics, troubleshoots problems, manages small projects, and must demonstrate excellent organizational ability and communication skills with internal and external customers.
Competitive salary and generous benefits (including Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Educuation & Experience:
- Associate Degree or other 2-year technical degree in related discipline and related supervisory experience. Relevant supervisory experience or military service in lieu of formal education will be considered.
- Industrial experience (Operations, Manufacturing or Production) preferred and may be accepted in lieu of a degree or certifications.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Fluency with web-based vendor interfaces is required (will train if lacking experience).